We’re so excited to host your Geneva on the Lake Vacation! To make reservations, please call/text Connie or Brent at (412) 614-1655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rate for each cottage is $600-650/Week OR $350-375 Per 2-Day Weekend.
- Daily rates Sunday through Thursday are $100-110 Per Night.
- Linen’s (Sheet’s, Towel’s, Bath Mat) are available upon request for a fee, $10 for 2 or $15 for 4.
- Pet’s are not permitted. For Pet Friendly cottages, check out Cozy Cottages just a few feet away!
- A $100 deposit is required to hold reservations.
- We accept Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards as payment. Please note that if you will be paying by check it must be received 14 days prior to arrival to allow time to clear the bank.
- Discounted rates are available for stays prior to Memorial Day and after September 15th.
- Rest, Relax, and Have Fun while you’re here! Maybe check out the view from the new Zip Line while you go flying over Adventure Zone.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottages or on the porch. You may smoke outside. Ash trays have been provided for your convenience.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon in advance while scheduling your stay, Check In Time is 2pm and Check Out is 11am. Please call in advance if other arrangements are necessary.
- Occupancy is limited to 4 guests for Crew Quarters and 6 for Captains Quarters unless other arrangements have been made prior to checking in.
- When checking out, we asks that guests leave the property in clean and neat condition, remembering to turn off all electronics and lock the doors.
- Oh and don’t forget, Rest, Relax, and Have Fun while you’re here!